Transgender man gives birth to non binary partners baby with female sperm donor

Has the impact on child development been adequately studied?

Not to a large extent, but the biggest issues are generally that other people’s prejudices cause the child more problems than the actual transitioning of the parent.

“the majority of children and their parents relationships had positively improved or not changed since transition”

So basically a man has knocked a woman up then?
No mate. Gender is a social construct and fuck off with your micro aggression you transphobe.
Not to a large extent, but the biggest issues are generally that other people’s prejudices cause the child more problems than the actual transitioning of the parent.

That's the same for anyone with weird parents. The weirdness is the norm until they leave the house.

Last edited:
I like weirdness but people's reactions are what they are. If I see a bloke in a dress I dont react the same as if I see a woman in a dress. It is how we are wired as human beings. If lots of blokes started wearing dresses then it would become normal.

Then people need to change. Simple as that really.

The kid is going to have a challenging time growing up, especially at school. Let's face facts, kids can be mean sometimes. The parents are obviously after attention too and so not only will the kid know themselves (as they begin to interact with others) they have a different home-life, but all of their class mates will have the news stories pushed by the parents, at the touch of a button. No kid wants to know they are different when they are around 5-10. Having two loving parents is a blessing, however the apparent need for attention by the parents is the only issue I can see here for the kid.

Back