Transgender man gives birth to non binary partners baby with female sperm donor

Have we got to accept absolutely everything? Are there no lines that can't be crossed?

As I said earlier 20 years time people will be marrying animals and if you object you will be seen as not accepting.

Fuck right off I'll never pander to idiots like that if people want to let them but they will look just as bloody stupid.
All it takes is the first nutter to want to be "out there" and will say he/she/it now identifies as a dog...

Lunatics taking over the asylum.

As I said earlier 20 years time people will be marrying animals and if you object you will be seen as not accepting.

Fuck right off I'll never pander to idiots like that if people want to let them but they will look just as bloody stupid.
All it takes is the first nutter to want to be "out there" and will say he/she/it now identifies as a dog...

Lunatics taking over the asylum.

That's a completely different thing.

The liberalism behind all this is consenting adults...

People don't have children for attention. Nor do they have sex changes.
To be fair I was referring more to the post child “look at us, we’re the first people ever to have a child” attention seeking and not saying they had a child just for attention.
However they could have quite happily had this kid without the need for an article in the mirror going into every detail of their zany little set up. I bet plenty of other trans couples have bairns and only feel the need to bore their friend and relatives with pictures of their shreiking little shit machines and details of the female spunk fertilisation process. They’re 100% attention seeking and without doubt craving reaction.

Back