Transgender lobby forces Always to ditch Venus logo

Imagine if all of the male sprinters who couldn't make a World Champs final decided to transition. There'd be no way a non trans woman could even make a final.

It's already happening in sports at college level in the US. Have a look at girls track and field events. There's been loads of articles about it.

:lol:

Bizarre way to think.

Imagine if all of the male sprinters who couldn't make a World Champs final decided to transition. There'd be no way a non trans woman could even make a final.

Whats bizarre about the way of thinking when as Becs says its happening and in many sports and levels, yeah how i put it wasnt as accurate as it should have been, at top level sports a transition has to happen and female hormones are used to bring down the testosterone so the Bolt in a wig analogy was maybe pushing it a bit but its happening and i dont think its fair.

The difference in the 100m sprint world records is nearly 1 second between the sexes but the way things are going that will close and it will be down to a trans women setting a new womens record like is happening in so many sports, its an issue in rugby, australian rules, MMA, athletics, weight lifting and plenty more

Whats bizarre about the way of thinking when as Becs says its happening and in many sports and levels, yeah how i put it wasnt as accurate as it should have been, at top level sports a transition has to happen and female hormones are used to bring down the testosterone so the Bolt in a wig analogy was maybe pushing it a bit but its happening and i dont think its fair.

The difference in the 100m sprint world records is nearly 1 second between the sexes but the way things are going that will close and it will be down to a trans women setting a new womens record like is happening in so many sports, its an issue in rugby, australian rules, MMA, athletics, weight lifting and plenty more
I meant it's bizarre to think that it would be fair. As in the opinion of Dr Rachel Mckinnon. I'm in total agreement with you.

Women could get seriously hurt or killed if this nonsense isn't stopped. The others just mean women are effectively barred from elite sports.

Back