Transgender lobby forces Always to ditch Venus logo

Part of me thinks "What an attention-seeking waste of time." another thinks "I doubt anyone gives a fuck whether the symbol is on the packs or not." and we all just get on with our lives.

Part of me thinks "What an attention-seeking waste of time." another thinks "I doubt anyone gives a fuck whether the symbol is on the packs or not." and we all just get on with our lives.

Got to say that if a symbol on sanitary products is all that is left to worry about , then the war is over.
The pads make Danny Dryer

He’s cool him - uptight , outta sight and in the groove.......

Last edited:
Ones who are transitioning into men but still have their female genitals.
Genuine question...
Would the courses of testosterone prescribed to true transitioners not stop the monthly cycle ?
And to follow from that, once they have gone full op, are the internals still there and in working order but nulled by the forementioned testosterone treatment ?

So people are unhappy with a company using the goddess of fertility as a brand name for a product that is designed to help with the side effects of reproductive organs? Or are they wanting the other products to change such as the razor branding?

Genuine question...
Would the courses of testosterone prescribed to true transitioners not stop the monthly cycle ?
And to follow from that, once they have gone full op, are the internals still there and in working order but nulled by the forementioned testosterone treatment ?

I know other hormone treatments don't always stop bleeding and some can make it worse, so I can only assume testosterone isn't a sure way to stop it.

If they have everything done in an op, they have a hysterectomy so they're no longer needed.

Back