Transgender lobby forces Always to ditch Venus logo

cannit whack a Transgender lob on story

Sorry it's the Daily Mail :oops:

Can't believe people are getting upset over a symbol on a packet of sanitary towels. It's bleeding ridiculous.

Half the time I wonder where these people get the time to actually give a fuck about these things, then I realise they’re claiming from the state because they are depressed and feel victimised by Society for how the feel in themselves. Then they are using the NHS to transition until they decide it’s not what they want anymore.

If you look at the arguments made by the feminists that are at odds with the trans community, we’re still the villains. It’s men appropriating womanhood.

It's not all blokes. Just ones using trans to have a swipe at women.

They're scoring a point against women, but it's really harsh on genuine trans who want to intergrate and get on with their lives as this kind of stuff makes it harder for them to be accepted.

:lol:

i'd seen that germaine greer had been "de-platformed" by the 4th generation feminists as she wasnt woke on the transgender debate... the 20th century's leading feminist (with a fanny) being the target of anger by modern feminists (with fannies) over females (with cocks) - what a time to be alive.
I'm definitely on the side of the radical feminists in this debate.

If you look at the arguments made by the feminists that are at odds with the trans community, we’re still the villains. It’s men appropriating womanhood.

We ll always be the villains mate - just remind me who invented sanitary products.

Back