Transforming Sunderland's Fortunes

We were just saying the other day how much prime land we have going gash both sides of the river. With the right investment and decisions it could be f***ing tremendous.

Only took 18 years ! 18 years too late !

Other areas have progressed rapidly in the last 18 years, we haven’t overall with the exception of some growth at Rainton Doxford and a few small other pieces

Good luck from me ! Just hope it goes at a better pace

Really do hope that they make a success of this. It is an opportunity to put right all of the town planning mistakes of the last 60 years. Would like to see some kind of sculpture or statue to represent the Vaux history at the entrance to the development. Maybe the Nicholson family could be consulted and help to finance it.
Would like to challenge one point though: surfing on a lunch hour? :lol:

I shall reserve judgement till things are built and promises are fulfilled.

Pier gates, onion bhajis, ambit, empire extension makeover, iconic bridge, adelaide, seafront shoebox....these things have left me more than a tad cynical.

I shall reserve judgement till things are built and promises are fulfilled.

Pier gates, onion bhajis, ambit, empire extension makeover, iconic bridge, adelaide, seafront shoebox....these things have left me more than a tad cynical.

:confused:

What is wrong with either of these? The bridge is fantastic and the empire expansion has allowed it to attract west end shows,

But no, your alternative to all of this is a rusty crane :lol:

:confused:

What is wrong with either of these? The bridge is fantastic and the empire expansion has allowed it to attract west end shows,

But no, your alternative to all of this is a rusty crane :lol:
Eh???

You clearly can't read or are just plain stupid. The latter id guess.

Back