Transforming Sunderland's Fortunes

I shall reserve judgement till things are built and promises are fulfilled.

Pier gates, onion bhajis, ambit, empire extension makeover, iconic bridge, adelaide, seafront shoebox....these things have left me more than a tad cynical.

fuck all to do with the council, iirc.

Need rusty crane or dilapidated gatehouses in that article. I'm out!

Seriously it's a brilliant article and even though I'm not from Sunderland, I love the town and it makes me feel all warm inside finally seeing them doing exciting things with it.
If that makes you feel all warm inside you need to get out more love.

Last edited:
I missed the bit about the 6000 jobs from the government hub in this interview boris can you point it out please.
Last week it was a go and a WDSC from you.
Am not moaning, sick of moaning on here. I'd much rather you clear it up. And explain why he never mentioned it? Other than that I hope this works out.
6000 jobs at the Leeds hub. Keep up Len.

6000 jobs at the Leeds hub. Keep up Len.
Away mate these are your threads. Don't avoid the difficult questions.
Why as the head of siglion not mentioned the hub. That last week you said the hub has the potential of bringing in more jobs than Leeds (6000) as it is 3 times the size. That should be top of his/yours/SC/mine/ even moshpits agenda. But this week no mention. Can you at least understand why not everyone jumps onboard.
This interview is another article with the words
Looking too
Transform
Ear marked
Intend
Planning
It's just hope at the minute mate. Hope we have been having for at least 20 year. It makes no difference if we behind or not because one thing is for sure. What will be will be. He's talking about king cross London. Office space is a gold mine anywhere in London does he think we are stupid. On his strategy I will turn my garage into a house and hopefully get £550k for it like they do in London.
Only last week or the week before the council lovers told a few posters on here not to compare us to London!!! saying a shard would work up here. That was regarding someone saying the new offices were a box.
Now the head of your campaign is quoting London ffs.

Just been awarded a couple of rail contracts today. Worth £320m iirc.
Hopefully thier shares will climb up £2.20 tomorrow get them
Back to a year ago. I doubt it.

Don't worry mate. I'm here for ya. Until we see the hub and all the jobs it brings. The fire station next phases after the bid as been decided.
The offices full or at least 2/3 full,
The new music venues
The new attractions at keel square we will keep an eye on these lot.
Only when this happens we will be happy cos we would love all these things to actually happen. Not just at the hope, planning, deciding, creative, designing or the fingers crossed stage. Here's looking at you Sunderland council.

Last edited:
People must read these posts and think away answer him, when you mock me and call me len when you know iam not it takes away any creditable evidence you present. Just answer my question please
Post where I said there would be 6000 jobs at Sunderland Hub and I will answer it Len.

How are The Maldives by the way?

Thanks for that. I will have a read.

I think this picture is very clever and we'll thought out. Loving the history and traditions.

Logon or register to see this image

Away mate these are your threads. Don't avoid the difficult questions.
Why as the head of siglion not mentioned the hub. That last week you said the hub has the potential of bringing in more jobs than Leeds (6000) as it is 3 times the size. That should be top of his/yours/SC/mine/ even moshpits agenda. But this week no mention. Can you at least understand why not everyone jumps onboard.
This interview is another article with the words
Looking too
Transform
Ear marked
Intend
Planning
It's just hope at the minute mate. Hope we have been having for at least 20 year. It makes no difference if we behind or not because one thing is for sure. What will be will be. He's talking about king cross London. Office space is a gold mine anywhere in London does he think we are stupid. On his strategy I will turn my garage into a house and hopefully get £550k for it like they do in London.
Only last week or the week before the council lovers told a few posters on here not to compare us to London!!! saying a shard would work up here. That was regarding someone saying the new offices were a box.
Now the head of your campaign is quoting London ffs.

Hopefully thier shares will climb up £2.20 tomorrow get them
Back to a year ago. I doubt it.

Don't worry mate. I'm here for ya. Until we see the hub and all the jobs it brings. The fire station next phases after the bid as been decided.
The offices full or at least 2/3 full,
The new music venues
The new attractions at keel square we will keep an eye on these lot.
Only when this happens we will be happy cos we would love all these things to actually happen. Not just at the hope, planning, deciding, creative, designing or the fingers crossed stage. Here's looking at you Sunderland council.

How can we move forward if all you do is look back?

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I will have a read.

I think this picture is very clever and we'll thought out. Loving the history and traditions.

Logon or register to see this image

How can we move forward if all you do is look back?
Yeah I've looked back all the way to last week sorry

Post where I said there would be 6000 jobs at Sunderland Hub and I will answer it Len.

How are The Maldives by the way?
I was talking shit.

I missed the bit about the 6000 jobs from the government hub in this interview boris can you point it out please.
Last week it was a go and a WDSC from you.
Am not moaning, sick of moaning on here. I'd much rather you clear it up. And explain why he never mentioned it? Other than that I hope this works out.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe he was interviewed before the hub was announced. I don’t think they post the interview within hours.

Back