Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveknarsnowt

Subs Bench
I'm sure we are working hard 'in the background' but doesn't it seem like everyone is doing business and we're doing nothing.......

I've not been reading about other teams really so it seems like we've bought quite a few (roughly exactly 4) in, while no-one else has been up to much.

Should've been in for Morata mind.

I'm sure we are working hard 'in the background' but doesn't it seem like everyone is doing business and we're doing nothing.......
Nah, keeping powder dry until bids come in for the K boys and/or Lens.

I'm sure there are it just feels worse cause we have such a re-building job needed....and the other relegated teams have gambled with their parachute payments
Only Boro really, I dont think Hull have actually signed anyone yet. Still, if we held on to a couple of the players we're expecting to leave, they're of a much higher quality than anyone we'd likely sign to replace them, so we just have to wait and see I suppose. People even talking up the likes of Villa, they've signed Terry who is a gamble and could go either way (he looked shot to bits for Chelsea but he could be OK in the championship), Elmo who we all know is a bell end, and Glenn Whelan who again is probably a bit of a gamble, he's a decent 'water carrier' type player but will that complement a team looking to be pushing for a top end of the table finish, wee knars Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back