Transferring a photo from Whatsapp to a thread on RTG.... htf DOES ONE DO IT ?!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 6830
  • Start date

If you have Facebook you could post it so only you can see it, then right click and copy image address and paste it into images on here

Posting pictures on here is needlessly tedious mind. Feels like an application for the Krypton factor. Why on earth can’t you just click insert image then pick an image to post. It’s 2019.

Posting pictures on here is needlessly tedious mind. Feels like an application for the Krypton factor. Why on earth can’t you just click insert image then pick an image to post. It’s 2019.
To do so would mean the picture has to be uploaded or stored on the SMB servers which would ramp up the operating costs. There’s also the implications of hosting images which may be subject to copyright or infringe decency or other laws.

In short a mine field I suspect Roger doesn’t want to stroll into.

To do so would mean the picture has to be uploaded or stored on the SMB servers which would ramp up the operating costs. There’s also the implications of hosting images which may be subject to copyright or infringe decency or other laws.

In short a mine field I suspect Roger doesn’t want to stroll into.
He needs to man up a bit imo ;):lol:

Back