Transfer Dealings

Some very good points being made, and for once sensible replies on this forum :lol: Do people still think Aribo from Charlton would be a good signing? I know he keeps getting mentioned

Some very good points being made, and for once sensible replies on this forum :lol: Do people still think Aribo from Charlton would be a good signing? I know he keeps getting mentioned
He will go to a better standard than us whichever league we are in (I think so anyway). Benfica have been rumoured

I'd buy some powerful, fast ball playing, goal scoring CBs

And some fast, goal scoring and creating, 6'5 box to box midfielders

Alex Mowatt, Liam Lindsay if Barnsley don't go up. Likewise Jamal Lowe, Matt Clarke if Portsmouth don't.

Aribo if we could get him.

Hiwula and Shipley from Coventry.

Basically a decent CB or two, a young ball winning CM with legs, and a winger capable of replacing an aging McGeady.

he will be in the top flight next season i think..or another one of those off to germany..he is out of contract and doing a maja..

I'd deffo take a look at a couple of Lincoln players , not sure which ones, but over the last 2 or 3 years they have won a lot of matches and have won league 2 at a canter, I can see them doing well when they come up

Perspective of how others are doing helps a lot, this is a fantastic example of how our season has actually been a good one.

Lincoln have "won at a canter" with 85 points from 44 (1.93 points per game), and we're having a nightmare according to some with 84 points from 43 (1.97 points per game) with very similar records.

Lincoln W23 D16 L5
Sunderland W22 D18 L3

Perspective of how others are doing helps a lot, this is a fantastic example of how our season has actually been a good one.

Lincoln have "won at a canter" with 85 points from 44 (1.93 points per game), and we're having a nightmare according to some with 84 points from 43 (1.97 points per game) with very similar records.

Lincoln W23 D16 L5
Sunderland W22 D18 L3
Yeah, this is being lost a lot. In championship and league two we would have been top or 2nd pretty much all season with our points per game. Terribly unlucky that league one has 4 teams on course for a great points total.

Back