Trans inmate jailed for Wakefield prison sex offences

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
I think it would have made more sense to have put this person in a secure mental facility if they were a serious criminal and they
1) a history of violence against women
2) were going through a gender transition

Yeah but it's fun though.
Swearing is great if done properly. If you just chuck "fuck" (or variations of) into regular conversation without a break you come off as being a bit dense.

Should have just hung the kernt

This man is a disgusting human being:oops:

He's no man...

A real man protects women.

Nope. Crime Island. Let him/her fend for themselves on there. Saves rope.

Can you hear me back in the 40s?
Women don't need protecting any more than men need protecting by women.
Everyone should look out for each other - regardless of gender.

Crime island I like that idea!

Back in the 40s? :lol:

Aye they should look out for each other but what is a 7 stone lass going to do against a 15 stone bloke?

Get battered if she tried to protect her lad in the way you say it should be.

Men are stronger if I'm classed as sexist for wanting to protect a woman then I'm sexist and couldn't give a fuck about it

Crime island I like that idea!

Back in the 40s? :lol:

Aye they should look out for each other but what is a 7 stone lass going to do against a 15 stone bloke?

Get battered if she tried to protect her lad in the way you say it should be.

Men are stronger if I'm classed as sexist for wanting to protect a woman then I'm sexist and couldn't give a fuck about it

Honestly, the more I think about Crime Island, the better that idea is. It would solve so many problems.

I appreciate where you're coming from with your examples.
I'm not saying "let them fend for themselves" but I know a lot of lasses would feel a bit put out if it a bloke was like "Stand aside Ladies, let a man handle this".
They're more capable of knacking someone than you think... although with your example it was a tad one sided!

Oh well. This will only be the tip of the iceberg. Whilst we pander to shite like this in society there will always be those who will find a way to exploit it.

Its not the first time this has been done. Commit sex crimes as a man, go down the transgender route, the system has no idea how to deal with it

Castration or the electric chair may help? Just throwing it out there

Kind of depressing how someone retarded enough to put a rapist in with a load of women will be on several times what I'll ever earn. Wouldn't trust them to make me a Subway sandwich.

Prison inspectors, how much do they get paid?

"conditions in prisons are disgusting" guess f***ing why? Because the scum in there shit in their clothes,smash their cells up, break furniture, then wankers like you want to throw more money at it, to make it better for them

Last edited:

Back