Trans inmate jailed for Wakefield prison sex offences

Discussion in 'SMB' started by MrOompapa, Oct 11, 2018.

1. mux

mux Striker Contributor

Let's not ruin this completely by making it political

2. Boz33

Boz33 Winger

So are we now moving towards jailing fellas in the jail of the sex that they identify themselves as?
    Modern world eh:confused:

3. I think you'll find, that until he manages to change his Y chromosome for an X, he'll always be a male. :lol:

4. elder

elder Striker

"The prosecution say allegedly because there's smatterings of evidence in this case that the defendant's approach to transitioning has been less than committed.

"The prosecution suggest the reason for the lack of commitment towards transitioning is so the defendant can use a transgender persona to put herself in contact with vulnerable persons she can then abuse."

what a fucking shamozzle... on the plus side he might get a good shagging in a bloke's jail, which will be nice for 'him/her' i'm sure :)

5. That's a canny word mind! :lol:

6. Wilfy

Wilfy Striker

I visited a prison a few years back where a bloke had undergone a sex change op and got himself locked up so he could be with his wife who was locked up for murder. Dunno how long he lasted before being moved like.

7. Dagzd1973

Dagzd1973 Midfield

"If I cut my dick off then I'm a female"

No, sorry. That's not how it works.

8. citybythesea

citybythesea Central Defender

I consider myself liberal but this person sounds like a genuine danger to women irrespective of their gender identity. This being formed during embryonic development and reinforced with social environments. This is different to a persons biological sex which is chromosomal and is a double X on the 23 pair for females. Although conditions do exist where people can develop as intersex that have completely female phenotype but are biologically male (XY)

A bit science ed for the smb

9. Dubai Si

Dubai Si Central Defender

Wad not.

BigPete and Typhoonftm like this.
  10. Known my luck I'd end up in a different prison.

Edit: Bit pointless without a cock mind! :lol:

@Lambchops wad. :lol:

BigPete, Wilfy and Lambchops like this.
  11. Dubai Si

Dubai Si Central Defender

I did think of him when posting, wondering if this was the sort of thing that would finally have him saying "no thanks love".

12. Might take a few pints, but that's not in his vocabulary. :lol:

Dubai Si likes this.
  13. Mackem DJ

Mackem DJ Striker

You joke but thats probably the next thing on the cards

14. EchoMan

EchoMan Winger

Strangeways?

15. I hope she puts her best frock and lingerie on for big boys prison because I'm sure she will be treated like a lady in there.

Karma is a bitch :lol:

16. Lambchops

Lambchops Striker

I've been with worse mind

Typhoonftm, BigPete and Dubai Si like this.
  17. Discopants91

Discopants91 Striker

Rape lolz.

18. Only funny when it happens to a perpetrator. Yes! I would definitely find that amusing.

Maybe I should feel compassion for the poor soul but maybe I'm just a heartless bastard.

19. Disgusting scum, hope he gets refused the op anarl.

20. MackneyHackem

MackneyHackem Central Defender