Tranmere allocation

Remember the Friday night game.
They didn't bother making it all ticket as they must have assumed not that many would bother with it.
Put us in the 6,000 capacity kop, and by kick off it was rammed, hundreds standing in the aisles and stairwells.
Moved a load of Tranmere along a bit in the adjacent stand to make some room for the overspill.
Must have been 7,500 there, the sort of occasion that highlights just how huge this club could be, if only some fucker could run it properly.
I’m sure that was the night before the grand national as well!! We ended up with a settee from one of the Indians on our coach !!

Spoke to and ordered my Tranmere tkt from the charming and always friendly Gemma, if that's who you mean?
They're all useless from my experience. Ordered tickets for this online, later find out they wont post them so need collecting, ask when and they havent a clue and cant give a date when.

How bizarre. They still take the postage fee though I see.

They're all useless from my experience. Ordered tickets for this online, later find out they wont post them so need collecting, ask when and they havent a clue and cant give a date when.

Thought they post at your own risk if it doesn’t show up

I've never, ever had a problem with the TO girls.....infact they've always gone out of their way to be more then helpful whenever ive any questions or requests. I know they are permanently understaffed, and work under trying conditions.

Ordered my Tranmere tkt on Tuesday and told them I'd collect it next week when I'm up for the Donny game on Friday....no problems as far as that was concerned.

They got their usual box of Chocolates from me delivered to them when I was up for the Blackpool match in December to show my appreciation of all the hard work they do, and they'll get the same next Xmas too for all the hard work they do.

Back