Tranmere allocation

I cancelled kids football (on astro) last night. The weather was absolutely wild. My mate said the pitch was shite so I am not surprised. Not as much rain expected tonight so maybe it will get played tomorrow.

How can it be really? The 4th round is before we even play tranmere. They're going to have to get this played before or even on 4th round weekend. No chance itll be later
If Tranmere win their 4th round is on the Sunday meaning our game will be delayed to the Wednesday. The FA may decide that the replay is to be played on 28th January.

How can it be really? The 4th round is before we even play tranmere. They're going to have to get this played before or even on 4th round weekend. No chance itll be later
Sorry you may be right mate, Watford have a League game next Tuesday so won’t be then but guess they will play it on the 4th round weekend ie Sunday 26th.

If Tranmere win their 4th round is on the Sunday meaning our game will be delayed to the Wednesday. The FA may decide that the replay is to be played on 28th January.
I think it could end up being on the fa cup 4th round weekend, if that's possible. Although I dont think Watford are particularly bothered about the cup judging by their team selection in the 1st game so might be happy to play whenever.
Is their 4th round definitely on the Sunday too if they get through?

Last edited:
I think it could end up being on the fa cup 4th round weekend, if that's possible. Although I dont think Watford are particularly bothered about the cup judging by their team selection in the 1st game so might be happy to play whenever.

Is their 4th round definitely on the Sunday too if they get through?

Yes, on tv against Man United

Just ordered mine from tkt office and was advised to collect them rather than have it sent - according to Gamma who answered the phone it's literally a piece of paper with the absolute minimum of info printef on it, and not your usual tkt.

Cracking away day this, and really looking forward to it.

Can't wait!!

“We have received an allocation of 1,500 for the trip to Tranmere (28/01/2020).

Season card holders with 60+ BCP points can purchase their ticket from 3pm today.”

That's ridiculous they cant complain about our fans going in their end..

.. and why so late to announce ticket sales two weeks before the game... hardly gives people time to make arrangements.

Just ordered mine from tkt office and was advised to collect them rather than have it sent - according to Gamma who answered the phone it's literally a piece of paper with the absolute minimum of info printef on it, and not your usual tkt.

Cracking away day this, and really looking forward to it.

Can't wait!!
Did you speak to Ray?
That's ridiculous they cant complain about our fans going in their end..

.. and why so late to announce ticket sales two weeks before the game... hardly gives people time to make arrangements.
I've been to tranmere 3 times, and all 3 i've been in their end

Last edited:

Back