Tranmere allocation

Canny. Working in Wirral on Thursday, looks like work now paying travelling expenses and hotel accommodation on Wednesday night. :lol:

Joke. Was really looking forward to this one.

Took ages to rearrange meetings at work to get the Tuesday afternoon off anorl. I'll get some looks when I tell them I won't need it off after all. :lol: :lol:

Cost £71.00 between 2 of us to change arrangements. Managed to change train booking from the Tuesday to the Wednesday for £16.50 (no admin fee), £34.50 lost for Premier Inn booking for the Tuesday night and fortunately there's a special offer on Northern Rail where you can get an all day ticket on Northern for £10.

Thankfully work are flexible about me going as I can work remotely and I'm kipping at my lasses parents who live down there so no hotel issues. No problemo for me!

Fortunately I only have to rearrange a meeting. Think it’s a disgrace mind that less than a weeks notice so many will be out of pocket. I’d start a match day insurance company for Sunderland fans but I’d be out of business in a month

Annoying this has been moved. Fortunately we should be able to get there in time for about 7 rather than having the whole of Tuesday off. Sorry for those that can't make it. Seemed somehow inevitable that they'd win tonight.

I'll take that! My CB (U13's) was going to miss our game on Saturday to go to Blackpool to watch TRFC for his birthday....now I am at full strength! Roll on Wednesday, though the pitch is a mess!

Back