Trains

Booked up for this one before Xmas on TPE "Black Friday Sale "...2 x £11;20p returns Edin to Preston..intend to buy 2 Off-Peak returns Preston to B/Pool on the day..they will be £5;20p each (with a railcard)…...so the total price for the day out is a very reasonable £16;40p each...

Trying to buy a train ticket for Portsmouth, but the site is giving me gyp. :cry:

Edit: Using Train Split. My tickets are there I'm sure, I just need to get onto their website and use it properly.

Last edited:
Trying to buy a train ticket for Portsmouth, but the site is giving me gyp. :cry:

Edit: Using Train Split. My tickets are there I'm sure, I just need to get onto their website and use it properly.
Always use split ticketing with rail card.had 12 tickets last season from sheffield to Wycombe.nightmare having to swap seats though.

Always use split ticketing with rail card.had 12 tickets last season from sheffield to Wycombe.nightmare having to swap seats though.
That's the only thing on a long journey. I don't have to move going to Blackpool it's just one ticket per train but yet still saved 44 pound going exact same route and train using the main sites. Absolutely balmy

Back