trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

After god knows how long of wearing gods greatest creations, well Adi Daslers anyway I`. after summat different this time as I`m not too impressed with the quality of the last pair of Samba`s I had. only lasted a few month and have started to split. The laces went to shite about a month after I got them. So what`s in/comfortable/can take a kicking?
For spring summer, get yourself some Novesta Star Masters, comfy as fuck for your plimsole needs.

Got a couple of pairs, cream with gum sole and all white.

Interestingly the sole is actually melted onto the upper.

Not necessarily what the cool kids are after but there's a voucher on the Nike website for 30% off at their outlet shops like Royal Quays or Arnison Centre. I got some £100 runners down to £53 then £37 with the voucher.

After god knows how long of wearing gods greatest creations, well Adi Daslers anyway I`. after summat different this time as I`m not too impressed with the quality of the last pair of Samba`s I had. only lasted a few month and have started to split. The laces went to shite about a month after I got them. So what`s in/comfortable/can take a kicking?
Buy a proper pair of shoes then.

Adidas is all intend to wear now, I have had converse too in recent times but just the plain ones, and none of that hi top shite.

I really like Adidas Hamburg, nice shape and fit and smart too. Gazelles tend to be a poor fit for me.

Me last 3 pairs of trainers have been cruyffs , very comfortable and stylish trainers, don't see many people wearing them either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back