trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorkyexile

Striker
After god knows how long of wearing gods greatest creations, well Adi Daslers anyway I`. after summat different this time as I`m not too impressed with the quality of the last pair of Samba`s I had. only lasted a few month and have started to split. The laces went to shite about a month after I got them. So what`s in/comfortable/can take a kicking?

Converse All Star, Vans Old School, Puma Suede and Adidas Superstar are the 4 I tend to switch between when I get new trainers. I'm a creature of habit.

Got a pair of black leather Converse and black/red/white Superstars on the go at the moment.

After god knows how long of wearing gods greatest creations, well Adi Daslers anyway I`. after summat different this time as I`m not too impressed with the quality of the last pair of Samba`s I had. only lasted a few month and have started to split. The laces went to shite about a month after I got them. So what`s in/comfortable/can take a kicking?

New Balance, Puma Clydes or Suedes, Saucony etc

I like me air Max's like, they're sexy as fuck and gets the women frothing.

Well that's just me actually I can wear what I want and the ladies love cool lewbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back