Trail Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Thunders

Striker
Looking to buy a pair as I do some hill training around an old colliery and want to try a few trails over the winter months. Not looking to spend what I do on normal and racing shoes so can you get anything decent around the £50 mark?

What kind of mileage do you tend to get out of trail shoes as well?

Yes Jonna, I'm asking for advice you bellend.

I got some from new balance shop last year at dalton park (Leadville model ?) good grip on grass but quite heavy if you were racing. Startfitness have a few diff types around that price range mate

I got some from new balance shop last year at dalton park (Leadville model ?) good grip on grass but quite heavy if you were racing. Startfitness have a few diff types around that price range mate
Heavy? They're like slippers to me!

I've used the leadvilles for loads of races, they're quality, get a fair few hundred miles out of them. I reckon I've got over 300 miles from them.

Bought a second pair as got a good deal on them, I love them.

you mentioned mileage, i've got some mizuno wave harriers (excellent all rounder which you can pick up for around £50 for the older ones) and i'm up to 600 miles with plenty left. off road shoes can last forever unless you are running alot on technical rocky terrain which can tear the shoe up.

wouldn't look any further than inov8. massive range for more or less every surface and foot type. x talon are a great shoe but too narrow fitting for me. try mudclaw or mudrock - they come in 2-3 different weights depending on distance / speed etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back