Trai Hume - NI player of the year.

Part of a team that are on a run of straight degrees, a defence that is appalling and he is part of, but let's paise him as he can put a tackle in and thump his chest.
He’s far more than that and been a constant with God knows how many defensive personnel for the last couple of seasons - he’s never injured and rarely suspended.
If we had a few more like Trai Hume we wouldn’t have lost 6 games in a row.

I don’t see a problem with what Dodds said. He’s just saying he’ll end-up a Premier League fullback, I think the same and it may not be with us but hopefully is.

The thing Hume has to stop doing is ball watching when we push up though, he’s been caught playing people onside a fair bit this season.

I just don’t get why there is a need to talk about him going elsewhere, similar to when they talk about the players as assets and the monetary value of the squad
Its said so much that I keep reading on here " when we sell Clarke" " when we sell Ballard" , even Hume has a figure from folk on here. The ones who accept reality fine, but loads keep saying we can buy much needed other players for positions.

Why not keep our good players and offload the shite i say.

Barely a match goes by without him blocking a goalbound effort on the line. Undoubtedly one of our major successes in the transfer market, an absolute snip.

Back