Traffic Camera Outside Deaf Club/Dundas Street

Went through the lights on amber heading towards the bridge on my way home a little while ago yet thought I saw evidence of a flash in my rearview mirror. I'm almost certain I didn't do anything wrong and could well have been imagining the flash but I am, thanks to my worret nature, feeling a little anxious. Does it monitor the opposite side of the road (the camera would have been facing me in this instance) or has it caught someone going the opposite way and that's what I saw? I await the usual responses, but any useful information would be appreciated.
It's a red light camera
Two of our drivers have been done on it
The one on Stockton rd at the old test centre works as well
Edit. Two way now so may have changed them

Last edited:

Unless I'm mistaken traffic cameras photograph the front of the offending vehicle so the driver is in the photograph.

By that reasoning, you're in the clear. Rest your sphincter.

Not true I'm afraid. My son was snapped and the photo sent was of the rear of the car. The fine/invitation to speed awareness course is sent to the registered owner which was my wife and it is up to the registered owner to say if someone else was driving.

It's a red light camera
Two of our drivers have been done on it
The one on Stockton rd at the old test centre works as well
Edit. Two way now so may have changed them
So it only goes on red lights or does speed too? And the camera works both ways on that stretch now? Or do you mean the road is two way now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Our fines were at least 2 years ago . No idea what they've done since changes
I'm pretty sure it's a Gatso which would mean it is for the opposite side of the road as they are all meant to be rear facing. If it is the mistake of someone on the other side that has made me worry this much I'll be pretty annoyed, like. :lol: Guess only time will tell.

Back