Trackmania

Fred

Winger
I know this is a massive long shot, but does anyone else other than me on here have this game and play it, or even watch the Esports side of it?

Really good game and technically very difficult and a lot different to most other racing games and getting bigger by the year.

Played it for years on and off. It’s decent. Not been on it for a few months now like. Set a fair few number 1 times in the UK at one point on some tracks.

Played it for years on and off. It’s decent. Not been on it for a few months now like. Set a fair few number 1 times in the UK at one point on some tracks.
Yeah I have the game but haven't played it for a few months now, but love watching some of the streamers and feeling the bug to get back playing it again. Used to just do random cup of the days and very rarely practiced outside though, so didn't do too well in all fairness.

Use to play it every night but not played it for a year are so and all the tracks change went on it about 2 months ago and thought cba to learn all the tracks

Back