Toys that were crap....

Mint toys though. My neighbour had the fire station. I had the helicopter but for the life of me I can't work out why on earth Ghostbusters needed one
I had the lot. Remember being mid-bustin' and pouring a tub of ecto-plasm through the roof when me ma shouted that me tea was ready. Didn't think to clean it up first n by the time I made it back the hower had dried on. :lol:

Helicopter was class - and ghosts fly ya fuckin' gonk, not to mention Marshmallow Man being git wass. However that brings me to something else that pissed me off - the Marshmallow Man figure was git small, and Slimer was git big. Proportions all wrong. I used to have to invent the storyline whereby the Marshmallow Man had been shrunk.

I had the lot. Remember being mid-bustin' and pouring a tub of ecto-plasm through the roof when me ma shouted that me tea was ready. Didn't think to clean it up first n by the time I made it back the hower had dried on. :lol:

Helicopter was class - and ghosts fly ya fuckin' gonk, not to mention Marshmallow Man being git wass. However that brings me to something else that pissed me off - the Marshmallow Man figure was git small, and Slimer was git big. Proportions all wrong. I used to have to invent the storyline whereby the Marshmallow Man had been shrunk.

Dear knows what that ecoplasm stuff was made from. I remember it wouldn't come off his fire station either.
You could get Slimer in all sorts of colours. Seemed daft to have a tiny Marshmallow man though. They missed the point there, shirley?

Dear knows what that ecoplasm stuff was made from. I remember it wouldn't come off his fire station either.
You could get Slimer in all sorts of colours. Seemed daft to have a tiny Marshmallow man though. They missed the point there, shirley?
I wouldn't have accepted owt but green. I used to tak the tale off anarl so he was more akin to the round bottomed Slimer in the cartoon and films.

I can half remember Toys R Us having a larger Marshmallow Man of sorts but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
The bairn's enjoyed the kite when we've had it round the park. See how high up we can get it, then how low we can swoop it without hitting anyone. Great fun.

I can tell a toy is crap when he's happy about it going to the charity shop. He even helped me carry his Fisher Price twirly ramp garage round.

Last edited:
Evel Knievel was class. It was unstoppable - used to make big jumps out of annuals and the like and had hours of fun.
This!! It was also indestructible, no matter how hard it crashed and smashed into walls and hard furniture. :cool:
scalextric
:eek:
Fuckin' class man ya moron.
:lol: It was class like. I used to spray my sisters hairspray on the corners of the tracks, so my cars would do drifting moves around them.:cool:

Last edited:
I had loads of the gear that goes with it. Looked class. Boring as fuck to actually play.

The World Cup Cricket game that was like subbuteo was shite. I knew someone who had that. Absolute bollocks of a game.

Although I have to say The Crystal Maze board game was one of the worst things I ever had. Utter shit

Back