Toyah and Bob Fripp video clips

daventry cat

Striker
met them both years back as they were both on labels i represented they were both canny. Mind It was during Toyahs 'experimental' period and the material was a hard sell tbh

in 1988 Prostitute came out, an album through which Willcox vented her frustrations which started to accumulate as a result of having made the transformation "from all-powerful artist to invisible woman" in the course of just one year of marriage.[19] This experimental concept album, marking a considerable divergence from previous works, was released on E.G. Records. The attitude to Prostitute, according to Willcox, in the UK and the US was radically different: "In the UK, when my management tried to sell it to the music reps, an awful lot got up and walked out of meetings; all male I hasten to add.

This
is absolute bollocks I was one of the reps and while there were quite a few raised eyebrows during the playback no one got up and left

mickb2112

Striker
met them both years back as they were both on labels i represented they were both canny. Mind It was during Toyahs 'experimental' period and the material was a hard sell tbh

in 1988 Prostitute came out, an album through which Willcox vented her frustrations which started to accumulate as a result of having made the transformation "from all-powerful artist to invisible woman" in the course of just one year of marriage.[19] This experimental concept album, marking a considerable divergence from previous works, was released on E.G. Records. The attitude to Prostitute, according to Willcox, in the UK and the US was radically different: "In the UK, when my management tried to sell it to the music reps, an awful lot got up and walked out of meetings; all male I hasten to add.

This
is absolute bollocks I was one of the reps and while there were quite a few raised eyebrows during the playback no one got up and left
Were you in PR?