Toyah and Bob Fripp video clips

Tex

Striker
You’d think by his age Fripp would have figured out his collar size when ordering shirts like eh?
Toyah was around not long ago with the 40 year Quadrophenia celebrations and appeared to have acquired herself well.

The first time I watched some of those vids I was thinking 'what the fuck have I just seen', I was embarrassed for them. But after a while you realise it's just two people bored shitless having a laugh.

Billy Fish

Striker
She had a facelift about ten years ago and released a book journaling the experience.

I supported her at a festival a few years ago. She was as lovely as she was outstanding. Had time for absolutely everybody.
A definite wad, too.
She was telling me about when she was in her teens and working at the Rep theatre in Birmingham and came out pissed one night and broke into the site next door and nicked a dozer, was half a mile away before the police caught her!

She had a facelift about ten years ago and released a book journaling the experience.

I supported her at a festival a few years ago. She was as lovely as she was outstanding. Had time for absolutely everybody.
A definite wad, too.
Supported her how - you in a band?