Towns in the North East that are complete shit herls

:lol:

Apart from the darkside and the Wuppertal court area Jarra isn't that bad man

Infact, Shields, Boldon, Jarra, Hebburn are all a lot better that most parts of Sunderland and North Tyneside
Suppose ya right primrose is canny but I disagree about shields it’s rank mate. Also west and east boldon are canny . Just a shame Charles and Arnold street bring them down

Suppose ya right primrose is canny but I disagree about shields it’s rank mate. Also west and east boldon are canny . Just a shame Charles and Arnold street bring them down

I'm not saying they're perfect but go to somewhere like Consett or Shildon you'll realise how cushy us South Tynesiders have it

Nowhere in the North East is as bad as the inner DLR route in East London or a lot of South London. Btw not disparaging these places either I like London but we should have some perspective and also not needlessly bash our own

Given the thread title, and the fact that there are 15 pages of replies, ( i've gone straight to post before reading any) this may not be good.
Peterlee, Peterlee and Peterlee again for good measure.
So bad, they named it thrice.
There are a few random Pitt villages than have went right down hill the last 10/15 years. All Pitt villages are doomed though

Rumours of your death are greatly exaggerated Maggie.

Last edited:

Back