Peterlee (for two days at least),
Durham,
Newcastle,
London,
Sunderland,
Charlotte,NC,
Jacksonville,FL,
New York.

I worked remotely from Milwaukee,WI for a decent while,worked in Carlisle and Barrow for spells but I wasn't based there. I guess i worked in Hartlepool and Washington the odd day too years ago. I think that's it.

Salisbury
Kingston
Surbiton
Tolworth
Esher
Hampton Court
Central London
Frome
Bath
Bristol
Andover (passport required)
Portsmouth
Plymouth

As you can see, I've not worked North of Watford Gap.

I'm starting to think you Brits can't hold a job for long... probably because of all the shitting on coworkers belongings...

I'm starting to think you Brits can't hold a job for long... probably because of all the shitting on coworkers belongings...
We are just ambitious,that and the job market in the north is shit. If I'd been born in London I probably would never have left there. Or New York.

I'm sure this isn't the last city I'll work in though. I'd love to try Los Angeles,but it's bloody expensive to be anywhere decent.

We are just ambitious,that and the job market in the north is shit. If I'd been born in London I probably would never have left there. Or New York.

I'm sure this isn't the last city I'll work in though. I'd love to try Los Angeles,but it's bloody expensive to be anywhere decent.
The living expenses here in Los Angeles are a nightmare and outrageously over priced. Rent for a one bedroom apartment in Santa Monica is at the very least $3,000/month which is just ridiculous...

The living expenses here in Los Angeles are a nightmare and outrageously over priced. Rent for a one bedroom apartment in Santa Monica is at the very least $3,000/month which is just ridiculous...
Yes,tough and it's not easy to commute around like here in New York. Manhattan is expensive,but you can get a train from so many places that aren't far away for a decent price.

San Francisco isn't much better,I'd love to live there too. But the west coast is too far from home so I haven't actively looked to move there for a while.

To being the best place? I agree.
I'd move back tomorrow if I could get a job there .

Back