Tour de Yarkshur

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Icarebecauseyoudo

Anyone going?

Hopefully snowing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah, might have been tempted to watch some of the second day but I'm going to be back slumming it in the north east this weekend so my plans have been scrapped

Nah, might have been tempted to watch some of the second day but I'm going to be back slumming it in the north east this weekend so my plans have been scrapped
I wanted to photograph them going up Pateley high st, but they are going down it :rolleyes:

Who's idea was that?

I wanted to photograph them going up Pateley high st, but they are going down it :rolleyes:

Who's idea was that?

I think the route is a little bizarre to be honest but I suppose they have a limited supply of hills they can use and have to vary the places they pass through to maximise interest

I think the route is a little bizarre to be honest but I suppose they have a limited supply of hills they can use and have to vary the places they pass through to maximise interest
Just seems like an obvious feature to use that looks good on telly, yet you have them whizz down it in less than 10 seconds

I stayed down there last week beside part of the route and all I can say is SOD RIDING THAT! Beautiful area though.
Stage 2 of tdf was torture , more ups and downs than a bride's nighty

Shame they don't torture them quite so much here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back