Totally Agree with Barnes here...

Blow it out your arse

Ah sorry just carry on

I am not a self proclaimed writer and what is the error? Apart from the are instead of is but that is in the penultimate sentence and is down to me being a bit mashed and at time of writing planning on writing lobby groups plural but autocnut kept changing lobby and I kind of lost track like I have here
there are
your error marra

Naga Manchetty is one of the worst interviewers on TV. She is ill-mannered and rude. She talks down to people and makes remarks that are insulting. She was interviewing somebody years ago and they said something she didn't like. Her reply was, "Do you hear that dripping noise? It is my heart bleeding for you!" Nasty individual.

Well done John Barnes.

I find that reply class, I cannot stand interviewers who suck up to people and are frightened to say what they think.

I’ve changed my opinion on Piers Morgan and never ever thought I’d watch GMB but do like to tune in and watch the debates they have from around 7 30, I do turn over when they are done though.

You hardly ever get interviewers criticising football managers for example and if they do they get the ‘how many games have you managed teams’ etc.

They believe they are above any criticism and we found that with Sir Alex being a right knobhead with the BBC.

Naga Manchetty is one of the worst interviewers on TV. She is ill-mannered and rude. She talks down to people and makes remarks that are insulting. She was interviewing somebody years ago and they said something she didn't like. Her reply was, "Do you hear that dripping noise? It is my heart bleeding for you!" Nasty individual.

Well done John Barnes.
100% this. She was interviewing some bloke explaining how electricity failed across the network yesterday & was just desperate to make him look inept as opposed to listening to his answers & framing her interview around that. She has to inject her opinion as opposed to being professional...

Saw him on breakfast news with this & he struggled to answer questions

I thought the opposite.. he came across really well

Well done John Barnes.

I like Naga but I do think she misses the mark on occasion. She tries to be a hard questioner but it comes across bit rude at times.. sometimes pushing for the sake of it to look tough

Last edited:
100% this. She was interviewing some bloke explaining how electricity failed across the network yesterday & was just desperate to make him look inept as opposed to listening to his answers & framing her interview around that. She has to inject her opinion as opposed to being professional...

I was going to use this mornings Interview with electric bloke as an example.

She said "can you guarantee it won't happen again"

Obviously he can't say that but he gave a detailed reasoned argument saying extremely rare and last time anythingvliek this happened was 2008 and they would investigate and do what they could to stop reoccurrence.

She kept badgering saying.. so you can't guarantee.

Obviously he can't give 100% guarantee

Racism and Football

I've heard him argue this before but really quite badly. This reads like he did a much more competent job and I even wonder if there are a lobby group behind his rise to being spokesperson.

I have to say I am really heartened by black footballers finally having the ability to voice these issues.

You have got to hold and give but do it at the right time. You can be slow or fast but must get to the line etc etc

On the Breakfast this morning....Matt the weather presenter did his bit and at the end he said...hand you back to Naggi..Naga...She said what did you call me,he said Naga...loved it

Back