Totally Agree with Barnes here...

CatRyan

Striker
Racism and Football

I've heard him argue this before but really quite badly. This reads like he did a much more competent job and I even wonder if there are a lobby group behind his rise to being spokesperson.

I have to say I am really heartened by black footballers finally having the ability to voice these issues.

Links fucked I think but I agree there seems to be a resistance with owners to appoint a black owner at the hoghest level. Hope Darren Moore does well at Doncaster after being bladdered at WBA

Naga Manchetty is one of the worst interviewers on TV. She is ill-mannered and rude. She talks down to people and makes remarks that are insulting. She was interviewing somebody years ago and they said something she didn't like. Her reply was, "Do you hear that dripping noise? It is my heart bleeding for you!" Nasty individual.

Well done John Barnes.

Naga Manchetty is one of the worst interviewers on TV. She is ill-mannered and rude.

Well done John Barnes.
The way she talks to the co presenter is disgraceful at times....I prefer Sky News at weekends ....

for a self -proclaimed writer she sure makes more errors than me
Blow it out your arse

Ah sorry just carry on

I am not a self proclaimed writer and what is the error? Apart from the are instead of is but that is in the penultimate sentence and is down to me being a bit mashed and at time of writing planning on writing lobby groups plural but autocnut kept changing lobby and I kind of lost track like I have here

Back