Total Sport

I expect its all absolute nonsense and fantasy but I wish Barnes gave Donald as much of a grilling as they have Storey there mind. Asking questions that were relevant and following up, I guess it helped that Pryde was there to ask also. When Donald was on it was a pretty recorded video and too nicey nicey.

I could have closed my eyes listening to him and be transported back to one of Donalds early interviews. Praise the fans, praise the area,praise the club and promise the world.
Do you think Man City’s owners called them a bunch of arseholes from a shithole, batting above their average and in the shadow of their rivals like? What’s he meant to say?

Do we seriously believe we can get a super credible takeover with big big dough behind it, whilst in league one ? Or will it just be another stepping stone to yet another takeover if we ever do bloody progress again.

Do we seriously believe we can get a super credible takeover with big big dough behind it, whilst in league one ? Or will it just be another stepping stone to yet another takeover if we ever do bloody progress again.
Dinah, hurts me heed thinking about it, so ah reckon kip and then graft the morra. They can f***ing get on with it

Just listened to it.

If it hadn’t been for what we have gone through and are going through with current owners over last year or so I’d say it was encouraging.

Notwithstanding the online “baggage” he carries ie F1 which he says is rubbish.

However, I’ll keep me powder dry on this one.

The next ownership has to be right otherwise we could be stuck where we are for years.

Argus

Back