Total Sport

Nowt stopping them investing in the region regardless of buying nufc.

This.

The Reuben Brothers are billionaires with a significant existing interest in Newcastle.

What's stopping them?

Anyone?
If that. A new extension on the f***ing shark bar and some new cladding on their lopsided tip of a stadium would probably be it.

Some brand new offices in the city centre which will remain vacant for years because Covid/recession.

Kimannn!

Last edited:
Collins missing the point about Maja/Grigg by about half a parasang - Maja was the highest scoring teenage striker in Europe when The Con gave him away.

Too much Marco-style mealy mouthed keeping in with the club, get Kieron on.

Kieron talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks zzzzzzzzz sense.Still more interesting and knowledgeable than both Benno and Marco.

This Lawrence fella does my head in every time he's on.
He was a bit embarrassing tonight, I was cringing at times.

His patter about Diamond was lifting, he scored this week so he thinks he should be straight in the team.

Diamond may well turn out to be a good striker but it’s typical knee jerk of some supporters.

Imagine if Roly Gregorie was playing for us now - Lawrence would be combusting to get him in the team!

Kieron talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks and talks zzzzzzzzz sense.Still more interesting and knowledgeable than both Benno and Marco.

He's a bright lad and knows his stuff and articulates it well. Unfortunately brevity escapes him sometimes when it is really needed.

Collins missing the point about Maja/Grigg by about half a parasang - Maja was the highest scoring teenage striker in Europe when The Con gave him away.

Too much Marco-style mealy mouthed keeping in with the club, get Kieron on.

Did you hear Darren 'Einstein' Williams last night? Even worse than Marco....utterly inarticulate with a toxic ' yer know' count' of about 3 ' yer know's per sentence.

My Cringeometer was overheating after about 5 minutes of this drivel. They'd be better off putting pissed Lawrence on as the ' pundit'.

:oops: :neutral::lol:

Did you hear Darren 'Einstein' Williams last night? Even worse than Marco....utterly inarticulate with a toxic ' yer know' count' of about 3 ' yer know's per sentence.

My Cringeometer was overheating after about 5 minutes of this drivel. They'd be better off putting pissed Lawrence on as the ' pundit'.

:oops: :neutral::lol:
Is that who it was! Had it on in the car briefly last night. Had to turn it off because the 'yer know's were getting on my nerves.

Back