Topless Photos Here (a treat for the lasses)

Status
Not open for further replies.

On holiday with shearer I believe. Imagine the banter.

Now I don't share the same hatred of Bruce as some on here seemingly do. I think he assembled a decent side that lost it's way and he was peddled, right or wrong. But, and it's a big fat butt(literally), that is f***ing disgraceful for a professional footballer to let himself go like that. same as Southall the fat ****, there's a lot of obesity around from generations of people who just eat what has been put in front of them by their parents and to a degree these kids never stood a chance. These blokes had all the dieticians and trainers since they were kids and the second they finish the game they let themselves go like that. Big fat twats are a f***ing shambles.

Now I don't share the same hatred of Bruce as some on here seemingly do. I think he assembled a decent side that lost it's way and he was peddled, right or wrong. But, and it's a big fat butt(literally), that is f***ing disgraceful for a professional footballer to let himself go like that. same as Southall the fat ****, there's a lot of obesity around from generations of people who just eat what has been put in front of them by their parents and to a degree these kids never stood a chance. These blokes had all the dieticians and trainers since they were kids and the second they finish the game they let themselves go like that. Big fat twats are a f***ing shambles.

It is not even the case of him being an ex-footballer, but the fact he is the Manager of a Premiership football team. He really should be leading by example.

(As an aside, I've never had an issue with Bruce whilst he was our Manager, but my opinion of him has gone done since he has peddled this myth to the media that Sunderland supporters never accepted him due to his Geordie roots. From what I recall we were all quite patient when he suffered his two post Christmas slumps, but he has re-written history for his benefit and the media have just taken his word for it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back