Top tips for new born

Howton3r

Full Back
Ello Gents, Howton3r junior has reached the grand old age of 5 weeks old, and, he's a little shit when it comes to going to sleep.

Anyone got any decent tips for making him stfu at night?

(inb4 - dont have kids - too late, here's here and he's class, just is a shit)

Ello Gents, Howton3r junior has reached the grand old age of 5 weeks old, and, he's a little shit when it comes to going to sleep.

Anyone got any decent tips for making him stfu at night?

(inb4 - dont have kids - too late, here's here and he's class, just is a shit)

Womb noises blasting. Worked an absolute treat. White noise said to also work.

Last edited:
Routine and stick with it. Bath,massage, feed, bed. Same routine same times. He will start to recognise the routine and know that sleep is coming
my daughter has just had a baby 3 weeks ago. she has been informed to bath the baby every 2nd day as apparently at that age they lose a lot of essential oils. obviously gets a get wipe down on the days not being bathed.

personally I cant see the difference, we bathed our two everyday and they don't suffer from any skin complaints. ones a veggie mind but I blame st anthonys for that, not bathing her everyday

Shaun the sheep

Plays white noise. Bloody brilliant

my daughter has just had a baby 3 weeks ago. she has been informed to bath the baby every 2nd day as apparently at that age they lose a lot of essential oils. obviously gets a get wipe down on the days not being bathed.

personally I cant see the difference, we bathed our two everyday and they don't suffer from any skin complaints. ones a veggie mind but I blame st anthonys for that, not bathing her everyday
We were told this about our 12 week old

Our first is three years old and we weren’t.

Don’t think it makes any difference

Bath
Bottle
Bed
Black out blinds
White noise
Fan in this heat

I’d like to tell you it gets easier but one of my ten month olds wouldn’t go to sleep till 1.30am then back up at 5am today. I’m fucked.

Back