Top of the Pops 1988

She's playing in Newcastle this year and I will be at the front like I was in 1989 looking up her cutoff Levis stunning
I’m sure I had a Levi T-shirt with her on it back in the day. Gave it to a lass I was shagging for a nightie when she kipped over and never got the fucker back :evil:

I’m sure I had a Levi T-shirt with her on it back in the day. Gave it to a lass I was shagging for a nightie when she kipped over and never got the fucker back :evil:
She hasn't aged to well tho but still awesome just because it's WJ years of drinking and smoking hasn't done her much good. But still one of my first ever crushes ever!

I was 16 when I recorded that on top of the pops and probably aged my dick 20 years in a week :lol:
Yeah when I seen her in 89 god man I'm sure I could see her flaps! Well I think I just made myself think it... She had and still had awesome legs!! I'll never forget the tied at the waist white t shirt Levi cut-off jeans and DM boots.....WOW

It's been amazing watching these old pops.
Fact is the charts went to shit once the 80s passed the halfway mark :neutral:
Obviously the odd decent track but generally dull.

And this tracks not that funny although I thought the same as you - it wouldn't happen nowadays

Stock , Aitken & Waterman IMSC

Musical genocide.
Waterman is worse than Cowell.
Cowell doesn't know any better but Waterman has a background as a soul DJ and music buff. He knew exactly what he was doing and did it anyway. :evil:
Just produced pop songs and made instant pop stars! I'm sure I seen a document on Waterman and he just wanted to dominate the charts and he did just that!

I think it's the same as the talent shows on TV and Simon cowell in general! Kids think they go on a TV show and become stars!!
That's happened for decades. Gladys Knight won a TV talent show as a young lass. The problem these days is the actual talent bit, iirc a f***ing dog won Britain's got talent. I'm not slagging the dog off, far from it, it was fully deserved. :lol:

Back