Top of the Goths what are you doing this weekend thread?

Today: work then going to see Chris Ramsey tonight with my mam

Tomorrow : giving match a miss going to Newcastle instead to make up for last weekend in York, magland can't be that busy I hope. Get some more shopping done and see Paddington

Sunday: early Christmas with the family as half of them are away for the day itself. Christmas market at the Bowes museum

Friday -Christmas party
Saturday - going to meet “The Grinch” with the kids (local country Park is doing this instead of/as well as Santa), the brother in law’s for lunch and my folks for a coffee
Sunday - relax

Tonight: gym, catch up on Vikings, football manager. Quiet one.

Tomorrow: probably a walk in Jesmond Dene in the morning then out for the match.

Sunday: dunno.

Fri: Getting through a day at work.
Sat: Housework and some baking, probably some pasties.
Sun: Going to the Copthorne for a Christmas meal, getting irritated by a friend's singing as usual. Staying overnight.
Mon: Hotel breakfast, then back home for a kip. :)

Today: finish forXmas so off on the drink all afternoon/ night in Liverpool
Tomorrow: morning wish for death, afternoon meeting about becoming a non exec director of a company and not being taken prisoner
Sunday: watching the telly

Friday: works night out
Saturday: Metro back to Gateshead to get me car, go see me mar with Xmas present, Stirks for meat, Sainsbury's for veg, movie night.
Sunday: Long long lie-in, big Sunday dinner, chill.
Monday: back to work

The neet: Buffet neet at the Thai then dein' a bit busking
The morra neet: Gan to the match. Looks like the footie neet out is cancelled so stopping in. Might dee some tapas.
Sunday: start panicking ower Christmas presents.

Back