Top Gun (Maverick)

I'll be honest with you here. I didn't even know they were/have made re-releases. :lol:

The ones most people nowadays think were the originals were the remakes.

Never seen Top Gun.

I envy you, purely because you still have the chance to see it for the first time and marvel at the movie that made a certain generation all want to be fighter pilots. Sorry, "naval aviators".

I FEEL THE NEED......

Last edited:

Yeah it’s so cooooool to say this since Tarantino did and he’s just so hip isn’t he?
He was probably still working in a video shop when I thought that.

The ones most people nowadays think were the originals were the remakes.

I envy you, purely because you still have the chance to see it for the first time and marvel at the movie that made a certain generation all want to be fighter pilots. Sorry, "naval aviators".

I FEEL THE NEED......
I always thought that its target audience was middle-aged women. Genuinely shocked at the amount of SMB fellas who thought it was amazing.

Last edited:
Looks good to me, will have to see it in 3D on the moving seats like for the full effect.

Just hope it's not a re-hash of the first, which in parts it looks like it could be (hopefully just a few nods to it) - but with a few women pilots just to tick a few f***ing boxes... :rolleyes:

Looks good to me, will have to see it in 3D on the moving seats like for the full effect.

Just hope it's not a re-hash of the first, which in parts it looks like it could be (hopefully just a few nods to it) - but with a few women pilots just to tick a few f***ing boxes... :rolleyes:

Do we not have female pilots in real life, like?

Back