Top Gun (Maverick)

You only say, this cos you’re jealous of the flyboy jocks getting all the glory and action with the hot chicks while you’re stuck in the tower getting coffee spilled on you, screaming “I want some BUTTS!”

Just think if you’d learned to fly you could have been up there in the Danger Zone!
Hot chicks? They all look like they want to shag each other more than any of the 2 or 3 lasses in it. It's gayer than Brokeback Mountain.

You only say, this cos you’re jealous of the flyboy jocks getting all the glory and action with the hot chicks while you’re stuck in the tower getting coffee spilled on you, screaming “I want some BUTTS!”

Just think if you’d learned to fly you could have been up there in the Danger Zone!

The Danger Zone is for idiots. As is Top Gun.

Yeah it’s so cooooool to say this since Tarantino did and he’s just so hip isn’t he?
I don't think any reasonable person could watch a 5 minute scene of oiled up muscle Mary's playing volleyball at sunset, in slow motion, and come to a different conclusion.

I'll be honest with you here. I didn't even know they were/have made re-releases. :lol:
Thomas Crowne - Steve McQueen - Pierce Brosnan
Ben Hur - Black and White silent - Charlton Heston
Prisoner of Zenda - Ronald Coleman - Stewart Grainger
The Big Clock -Ray Milland and Charles Laughton - No Way Out (also a decent sorta remake was Out of Time with Denzel and Sanaa Lathan)
Out of the Past (Mitchum and Kirk Douglas) - Against All Odds

Also Paper Moon - Talented Mister Ripley
Rio Bravo - El Dorado
Dawn Patrol - Dawn Patrol

Thomas Crowne - Steve McQueen - Pierce Brosnan
Ben Hur - Black and White silent - Charlton Heston
Prisoner of Zenda - Ronald Coleman - Stewart Grainger
The Big Clock -Ray Milland and Charles Laughton - No Way Out (also a decent sorta remake was Out of Time with Denzel and Sanaa Lathan)
Out of the Past (Mitchum and Kirk Douglas) - Against All Odds

Also Paper Moon - Talented Mister Ripley
Rio Bravo - El Dorado
Dawn Patrol - Dawn Patrol
Does mad Max count? Or just a prolonged break since the last one?

Back