Top Boy

Struggled through the 1st series, hard work. Think I’ll skip the 2nd series, straight onto series 3 expect that to be a lot better.

Just binge watched them all over the last couple of weeks. Had never heard of it before I started watching it but really enjoyed it. I just can’t put my finger on who Dushane reminds me of.

I thought it wasn't as good as the earlier episodes.

Also why do they keep saying they all have a single toilet?

Bog one.

The updated series was slightly better than the original, but still a poor imitation of a good gangster series...light years behind sopranos, narcos, oz and even Gomorrah...see the storyline coming a mile off...Ya feel me fam dialogue every other scene. Appreciate that’s probs how they communicate but hey ho. It’s lifting. Lost the will, sacked it off halfway.

The updated series was slightly better than the original, but still a poor imitation of a good gangster series...light years behind sopranos, narcos, oz and even Gomorrah...see the storyline coming a mile off...Ya feel me fam dialogue every other scene. Appreciate that’s probs how they communicate but hey ho. It’s lifting. Lost the will, sacked it off halfway.
Why are you comparing it to the above? It’s a completely different category. Switching off half way was probably best if that was your expectation.

What do you mean "even Gomorrah"? Gomorrah is streets ahead of Oz and Narcos imo.

Back