Top Boy

Aye the riots were like a new episode of The Bill
It was laughably bad like. The acting through all of those deportation scenes was chronic as well, like something you'd see at a sixth form college performance.

Very late to the party with this, but I just finished it last night. Thought the entire series was a mess, way below par. They lost the plot in trying to wrap it up. The whole Irish thing was pointless, the Morrocans not mentioned despite what happened in the previous series, Dushane acting like a total thicko in every episode, Jaq's bizarre decision making which was not in character in any way etc

The last scene was nicely done though.

It was laughably bad like. The acting through all of those deportation scenes was chronic as well, like something you'd see at a sixth form college performance.

Very late to the party with this, but I just finished it last night. Thought the entire series was a mess, way below par. They lost the plot in trying to wrap it up. The whole Irish thing was pointless, the Morrocans not mentioned despite what happened in the previous series, Dushane acting like a total thicko in every episode, Jaq's bizarre decision making which was not in character in any way etc

The Irish killed the Moroccans off - we'll never know how that came about. Something that just added nothing to the series at all and was totally not believable. 6 episodes to try to wrap up the whole thing as well as introduce new characters. Was a complete mess

No way id watch more than 3 if you thought that little of it

Good for you. I wanted to see how it ended. It got worse as it went on like, and I was hoping they'd tie up a few more loose ends. I didn't mind it, I just thought it was a real drop off in quality.
I watched them with decent gaps in between the series and take it for what it is
As a white bloke in Sunderland it could all be a million miles out from reality and I wouldn't know
I forgot some of connections and twists and just go with the flow
Some great actors
Quite a brave go at difficult issues
Endings have been poor in drama for ten years or so .
That's the downside of complicated story lines .

Shades of Vin Diesel vs The Rock during the Fast and Furious series.

No doubt this was about the scene in which he
gets attacked and kidnapped.

Fast and Furious got so bad that Vin Diesel and The Rock had clauses in their contracts about how many punches they would take in fight scenes :lol:

Back