Tool

Touring and new album out next year finally/hopefully :cool:

Easily one of the best bits of music ever:

They've been saying that for the last 4 years. I've stopped believing them.

Lateralus is probably the best metal album of the past 20 years, if not the best ever. Loved Aenema too.

Wasn't so fussed about 10,000 Days. It had its moments but was a bit depressing at times (unsurprisingly due to the subject matter) and was a bit disjointed I thought.

Still can't wait for the new one. Just not convinced it's ever going to happen anymore. :lol:

On the Sunday at Download is the only one so far, be heading there if they don't add any other dates.

Won't be going to Download so wasn't going to risk it. Tool, Smashing Pumpkins and Dream Theater on the same bill at Firenze Rocks was too good to turn down.

They've been saying that for the last 4 years. I've stopped believing them.

Lateralus is probably the best metal album of the past 20 years, if not the best ever. Loved Aenema too.

Wasn't so fussed about 10,000 Days. It had its moments but was a bit depressing at times (unsurprisingly due to the subject matter) and was a bit disjointed I thought.

Still can't wait for the new one. Just not convinced it's ever going to happen anymore. :lol:

Being mixed now, will be out in March/April.

Won't be going to Download so wasn't going to risk it. Tool, Smashing Pumpkins and Dream Theater on the same bill at Firenze Rocks was too good to turn down.

Being mixed now, will be out in March/April.
Prefer smaller gigs
Went to Glasgow apollo and Manchester academy when they toured 10000 days
They came back to do shed arena shows and I duffed it

Prefer smaller gigs
Went to Glasgow apollo and Manchester academy when they toured 10000 days
They came back to do shed arena shows and I duffed it

I saw them support Rage Against The Machine at The Ritz in Manchester (I'd had a copy of Opiate passed to me about 2 weeks before), and have been to every show they've ever played in Manchester since and a few more elsewhere. Love them.

They are one of the few bands who have the sound to fill a shed, plus I reckon this will be the last time we get to see them. Plus, Firenze Rocks looks absolutely immense (The Cure are playing 3 days later) and it's a week in Florence.......

Back