Tool

While I respect their choice not to put their albums on streaming media, it can be a real pain in the ass. I love Tool, but I listen to my music on iTunes almost exclusively now and not being able to add their songs to my library is a real bummer.

Checking in from Florence, last night's show was spectacular as always. 46 & 2, Vicarious, Stinkfist, Parabola were all absolutely nailed. Two new songs were more 10,000 days style long burners which didnt really hit home as nobody knew the tunes. Think they will be huge tunes when they're familiar.

Bumped in Adam Jones by the Duomo in the afternoon as well, was proper starstruck.

Found this lass last night,some great vids on her channel,and got something going on ,sexy girl

There's a few of these cropped up over the last few months. "Beth Roars" was the first one iirc, then a load of other vocal coaches jumped on the bandwagon and all seemed to be reviewing the exact same performances of the exact same songs that Beth Roars had done.

There's a few of these cropped up over the last few months. "Beth Roars" was the first one iirc, then a load of other vocal coaches jumped on the bandwagon and all seemed to be reviewing the exact same performances of the exact same songs that Beth Roars had done.
Seen a few of hers... She got a bit wet watching miles Kennedy I suspect
Random black blokes listening to dio always make me laugh

I find the her bit more interesting than the videos to be honest but a good combo never the less,she seems to have a quiet orgasm on one I watched

I'd never heard of them until they were somehow headlining on Sunday at Download this month. Very strange choice for a rock and metal festival, not my cup of tea at all.

I'd never heard of them until they were somehow headlining on Sunday at Download this month. Very strange choice for a rock and metal festival, not my cup of tea at all.

:confused:

They're a prog metal band.

Also, they headlined Download in 2006 too. And played the main stage at Ozzfest in 1998, 2001, 2002, and 2013.

Not to mention all the other rock and metal festivals they've played...

List of Tool concert tours - Wikipedia

What sort of festivals should they be playing in your opinion?

:confused:

They're a prog metal band.

Also, they headlined Download in 2006 too. And played the main stage at Ozzfest in 1998, 2001, 2002, and 2013.

Not to mention all the other rock and metal festivals they've played...

List of Tool concert tours - Wikipedia

What sort of festivals should they be playing in your opinion?

It didn't seem like metal at all to me, like. Prog, sure, but it was almost entirely instrumental so that can't be metal. Judging by the screen effects (trippy light effects), their set was aimed at people who'd be dropping a few pills! So maybe Glasto or Benicassim?

Just listened to the track you featured and I will grant that is metal! I only saw the last 30 minutes of their set.

Last edited:
It didn't seem like metal at all to me, like. Prog, sure, but it was almost entirely instrumental so that can't be metal. Judging by the screen effects (trippy light effects), their set was aimed at people who'd be dropping a few pills! So maybe Glasto or Benicassim?

Just listened to the track you featured and I will grant that is metal! I only saw the last 30 minutes of their set.

Ah you must have missed all the heavier stuff. They do have long trippy bits interspersing the heavy stuff.

Try this. This was the first song of theirs I ever heard, way back when...

Ha, it`s usually Nightwish Ghost Love Score where everyone drops their jaw when Floor Jansen hits "the note" or Dio stuff.

She's done that one too...

Which note? I just listened to the studio version of it but couldn't hear anything particularly high for a woman's range.

edit: seems she disagrees. Don't recall hearing that note in the studio version. :lol:

Last edited:

Back