Tony Mowbray And Alex Pritchard Post Match

So little Pritchite please explain why this footballing god who you love has not got the ability to hit the target with one of the numerous attempts of taking a free kick this season. It would be nice for him to step aside and let the more talented Amed take the free kicks as he did at Luton where Amed hit the target and drew a good save from their keeper. He was by anyone's standards very good in the 2nd half today but his main job is what he did today - create and score goals - and the simple facts are he hasn't done it enough this season. I hope today was a turning point for him and he forfills your dreams because after hearing his interview after the play off final I think he is genuinely a good footballing man. But SAFC need more of what he did today and not the 2nd hand piss he has been serving up and hopefully the pressure of a fully fit squad has the desired effect of him producing the goods on a more regular basis.
Amad

So little Pritchite please explain why this footballing god who you love has not got the ability to hit the target with one of the numerous attempts of taking a free kick this season. It would be nice for him to step aside and let the more talented Amed take the free kicks as he did at Luton where Amed hit the target and drew a good save from their keeper. He was by anyone's standards very good in the 2nd half today but his main job is what he did today - create and score goals - and the simple facts are he hasn't done it enough this season. I hope today was a turning point for him and he forfills your dreams because after hearing his interview after the play off final I think he is genuinely a good footballing man. But SAFC need more of what he did today and not the 2nd hand piss he has been serving up and hopefully the pressure of a fully fit squad has the desired effect of him producing the goods on a more regular basis.
As soon as Simms came back he scored at Hudd and again today. Context makes a big difference to Pritchard form.

I laughed at that, also hope Onien stays at the club as a coach, mentor or in some capacity in future, he’s a great ambassador for us as a club.
I can see him following in the footsteps of Kevin Ball - loves it so much that he stays after he retires,

Back