Tony Davison

Status
Not open for further replies.

large increase in commercial revenue, re engaging the local business community, how does that sit with you?

Quantify re engaging the local business community......... and how much has commercial revenue increased by then?
from nothing to slightly better? Bollocks for a club of our size.

Quantify re engaging the local business community......... and how much has commercial revenue increased by then?
from nothing to slightly better? Bollocks for a club of our size.

Over 100 local businesses in the Business Club, there's £100k last year and this. Plus all the associated benefits such as corporate boxes etc from businesses who are doing more with the club than at any point in the recent past.

What part of the statement does “we all agreed” imply to you. In my opinion, which is just as valid as your interpretation, TD must have discussed his situation, the other Directors have agreed with his personal reasoning, and agreed to his leaving?
That is one viewpoint.

Seems that it’s split evenly on this board whether this is related to any future investment/takeover, and I can see the logic behind both options.

Just wait and see what happens in the future I suppose.

I think i'll bow out of this heavyweight intellectual clash.
Or alternatively let's just leave this nursery to the children...... 😊
Over 100 local businesses in the Business Club, there's £100k last year and this. Plus all the associated benefits such as corporate boxes etc from businesses who are doing more with the club than at any point in the recent past.
In addition :
Re-building the club's commercial team, after Bain slashed it.
Achieving commercial revenues above budget
Fake news
Unfortunately for you it's all true.

Last edited:
He’s got a good reputation locally with other business owners so it would have been absolute madness for him to have left unless it’s regarding the takeover.

There’s been a couple of hints in the last day or two that something big is going on...

i'm not Noddy's marra but i'm all ears,away then get them beans spilt

Not doubting he's gone, but just wondering why there's been no official announcement on safc.com

Would it be something that would be put on there? The MD leaving is a pretty big deal imo

(Unless I've just missed it)

I hate to see people in trouble, but I really hope the club take action concerning some of the nonsense doing the rounds tonight. Sadly, it might be the only way people learn
any chance of a pm with the whatsapp message if this isnt a big wind up?

Mate. It exists, but its nonsense. It will just waste 30 seconds of your life.

For the first time, I’m actually embarrassed to be a Sunderland fan. The last month or so has seen some truly woeful comments and it’s now beyond a joke. The latest stuff tonight is just libellous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back