Tony Davison has a new job

Another top donald appointment
wsas very successful in the role..lots of comemrcial stuff happened didnt it?
the fact he got hired in the same role by another sportsd organisation indiates his reputation is good..

i domt see many of the executives from the short era getting employed at othetr sports teams in the roles they had here..
why did he leave .... do we REALLY know
well the commiting thing is real.

Eh? It was a phenomenal appointment and a proper coup for the club. He did a lot of excellent work, it’s a shame him being up here wasn’t sustainable.

This. He seems to have done well in the rest of his career and apparently did good stuff here. Whether family reasons really were the only reasons for him leaving we'll probably never know (it might be, just seems odd when him and Methven both go in the same season) but he was a MLF who did his best while he was here. I only met him once, very briefly, but was impressed by him, seemed a really good bloke. Hope he does well at Northampton, and as GOM says if it's commutable from home then it makes sense

wsas very successful in the role..lots of comemrcial stuff happened didnt it?
the fact he got hired in the same role by another sportsd organisation indiates his reputation is good..

i domt see many of the executives from the short era getting employed at othetr sports teams in the roles they had here..

well the commiting thing is real.
Top bloke Tony, best of luck to him

Back