Tonites other games

Hull win, Posh win, Donny win and Portsmouth win is how I see those going
It would seem that way but you know this league. Rochdale have scored 7 in their last 2 games so could spring a surprise at Doncaster. Hull still arnt convincing...can Accy bounce back after 2 straight losses ( 1 in EFL cup )
Posh and Pompey should win

Lincoln game off with waterlogged pitch which means we will have played the same number of games as them after tonight. We will only be 6 points behind them if we win
I fancy accrington away to hull, 3/1 . Hull arent playing great right now.
I could quite fancy an upset there too. Not confident enough to bet on it though.

Last edited:
Lincoln game off with waterlogged pitch which means we will have played the same number of games as them after tonight. We will only be 6 points behind them if we win

I could quite fancy an uoswtbtheir too. Not confident enough to bet on it though.
I've done a tenner Mick, but I can see a few draws perhaps tonight, posh charlton is a nailed on draw for me.

I’m a stingy gambler. I’d be devastated losing a tenner. I rarely put more than £3 on - got a £1.41 treble tonight of Donny, Dortmund and a Chelt/Newport draw (that’s a nailed in draw if ever I’ve seen one).
20 is normally my maximum but only on a double, have put more on at other times, but gambling should be enjoyable, never been one to do all my money in.

20 is normally my maximum but only on a double, have put more on at other times, but gambling should be enjoyable, never been one to do all my money in.
I’ve done a tenner on the Saturday lunchtime super boosts on Sky Bet but was nearly in tears when neither Neves or Neto got a shot on target at the weekend. I’m quite new to online gambling so hadn’t put a line on for over a year until last month. Slow and steady building is my style. Started with a balance of a fiver the day we played Wimbledon in the COVID match and sitting at £29 after today’s stake.

Last edited:
I’ve done a tenner on the Saturday lunchtime super boosts on Sky Bet but was nearly in tears when neither Neves or Neto got a shot on target at the weekend. I’m quite new to online gambling so hadn’t put a line on for over a year until last month. Slow and steady building is my style. Started with a balance of a fiver the day we played Wimbledon in the COVID match and sitting at £29 after today’s stake. Was up to £42 a week and a half ago though but will be at £44 if tonight’s treble comes in.
That's sound mick

It would seem that way but you know this league. Rochdale have scored 7 in their last 2 games so could spring a surprise at Doncaster. Hull still arnt convincing...can Accy bounce back after 2 straight losses ( 1 in EFL cup )
Posh and Pompey should win

Was gonna say that.
Obvious prediction is 5 home wins tonight but in l1 you know one wont turn up, better not be us!!!

Back