Tonights Meet the Gaffer

I agree and have said I'll continue to stump up my season card money and attend, the same for the majority of lads I know attend.

However I think we are at the point based on the poor decisions the owners have made and the shite being served up every week on the pitch they DO deserve criticism on recruitment and the actual football side of things from the academy to 1st team.

Any owners worth their salt would not accept how poor SAFC have become, take on board the criticism and address the problems quickly.

Instead we've had smoke and mirrors around the ownership and finances about the club.

Told numerous times that we have the best budget in the league to sign whoever is required to get us up... the end result being Phil Parkinson as manager and a team full of plodders!

Two home wins are a MUST to get us back on track, I'll be there like thousands of others as I don't want to see our club die.

However I can only see one team putting in a performance and getting the win, and it ain't us. The owners have led us down this path and must take accountability.
They do deserve criticism for recruitment and various other things, I think they concentrated too much too quickly on getting the debts I don’t overheads reduced to a level where we could now make a profit, which isn’t a bad thing. I think they have appt the wrong manager but hopefully I’m proven wrong and he manages to string a few results together

Back