Tonight’s slurp

Son has got his Beer52 as well - says he got it for nowt - must be a catch surely?
Pretty much free for the first case. Quite expensive after that though, works out about £3 per can/bottle, which I think is a bit steep & I'm probably going to cancel in the next few days.

Forgot to mention that when I was getting the Proper Job in Tesco , next to it was this

RateBeer

Same deal 4 for £6 but these are 330ml . Rocks in at 7.2% . Any tried it ?

Forgot to mention that when I was getting the Proper Job in Tesco , next to it was this

RateBeer

Same deal 4 for £6 but these are 330ml . Rocks in at 7.2% . Any tried it ?
Yeh, its ok.
But just like JaipurX, its basically just stronger and less drinkable. Rather have 2 normal ones tbh.
Plus, I paid £9.99 for a 500ml bottle of JaipurX in the Trembling Madness shop in York. Which on reflection was bonkers.

Yeh, its ok.
But just like JaipurX, its basically just stronger and less drinkable. Rather have 2 normal ones tbh.
Plus, I paid £9.99 for a 500ml bottle of JaipurX in the Trembling Madness shop in York. Which on reflection was bonkers.

Think its £1.80 or so for 1 so might get one for next Friday just to taste . I liked the Proper Black as well but TESCO dont seem to stock it any more

I felt pain paying best part of "25 for 7 little cans at Lou's so would give birth handing over a tenner for 1 bottle - JaipurX shall remain a mystery to me :) (and at 10% is probably a good thing)

Got a few new craft beers in Morrison’s so testing them out tonight
Innis and Gunn Mango IPA x2
DE14 Flight suit Orange Pale Ale x2
DE14 End Point IPA x2
and a couple of bottles of Lagunitas to make up to 8
Happy National Beer Day:)

Back