Tomorrows weather on The Riviera and in Sandyville

Status
Not open for further replies.

No
I was just making up lies like you are. Seems the thing people do on here.
Just to recap.

It's been so hot today, that grass banks in Sunderland have been combusting.

Partly caused by the council not watering them. I mean aye, every other local authority in the country waters all the grass verges in the borough, just not ours. Most blame Paul Watson.

These verges usually set alight 3 or 4 times during the air show weekend but such is the danger to the public no one has ever been made aware of the risk so as to avoid panic.

These east-facing banks today caught light in the afternoon as the sun sat to the west - such was the intensity of the heat wave.

I just can't seen an issue with the theory. Can you?

Just to recap.

Partly caused by the council not watering them. I mean aye, every other local authority in the country waters all the grass verges in the borough, just not ours. Most blame Paul Watson.

These verges usually set alight 3 or 4 times during the air show weekend but such is the danger to the public no one has ever been made aware of the risk so as to avoid panic.

These east-facing banks today caught light in the afternoon as the sun sat to the west - such was the intensity of the heat wave.

Are you for real!? :lol:

Just to recap.

Dinnar. Was making it all up and wasting your time. I've already said that man. Do keep up.

Are you for real!? :lol:
:lol: I like him. He's like a puppy that you can play which hand is the treat in.

Just to recap.

:lol:

Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back