Tommy Robinson

Discussion in 'SMB' started by Panhead, May 28, 2018.

1. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

I don't see what the Mccanns have got to do with this but if you'd watched the video outside the court or any sibsequent ones of him explaining his actions he makes it clear he did not realise he was in breach of contempt of court.

bryc1 likes this.
  2. The Muffin Man

The Muffin Man Central Defender

Half the businesses in Sunderland pay private security firms to ensure they are not targetted by criminals and if they are it wont happen again. I have some personal experience of how some of those criminals are helped to see the error of their ways, it is not via the courts or the laws of the land. All communities deal with some of the stuff within their communities outside the law of the land, it is not acceptable but lets not for one second start getting all holier than though by claiming Sharia law is unique in this respect.

muggboots and Ramshanker like this.
  3. JonMc

JonMc Striker

The McCanns are similarly divisive.

I know. He thought he could take the piss and he couldn't. If he'd stayed away from Leeds, congratulated the police work involved for getting another Asian sex gang off the streets all of this would never have happened.

The Muffin Man likes this.
  4. The Muffin Man

Islam is growing in the UK while Christianity disappears as white British kids no longer go to church and they are dying on their feet while muslim kids continue to follow their faith.

Listen mate, there are 1.6 billion muslims in the world and as the saying goes, if they truly wanted you dead, you would already be dead.......Stop the paranoia, Islam like all religions has its extremist loons but that is what they are and they are a tiny minority that all religions have, including Christianity.

5. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

True, which is why I said exactly the same thing at the time.

6. JonMc

JonMc Striker

Exactly. Media whore. Thank you.

Ben Gardner likes this.
  7. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Aren't all online journalists?

Tbf aren't most journalists? They all need clicks nowadays

8. Aye, the dawn of a new age of oppression

bonsai and Aituk7 like this.
  9. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

i blame the Judean Peoples Front !!
    [/QUOTE]

10. The Muffin Man

Why not, Tommy Robinson already has a massive following (450,000 on twitter before his ban) who hang on his every word.......There were hundreds turned out to meet him in Sunderland and he was greeted like a fucking hero.

This is from a dramatisation of Hitler 20 years before he carried out the final solution........Watch from around 1min 35 seconds.

Imagine anybody who heard this saying 20 years later that Hitler would have caused the murder of 6 million jews.

Underplaying hate preachers on any side is something that has throughout history shown to be something that results in awful consequences.

Robinson has a massive following compared to Hitler in his early days and unlike Hitler he has access to social media....Do not for one second underestimate where this has the potential to go if this horrible little shit house is not dealt with.

muggboots and Ben Gardner like this.
  11. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

Trainspotting 3?

Except last time leftists would defend your right to criticise religion.... now they call you a fascist for doing so :lol::rolleyes:

Mrjardine likes this.
  12. The Muffin Man

\
    Watch the two speeches you mug and you tell me the difference.

Ben Gardner likes this.
  13. bryc1

bryc1 Striker

Dear God

SAFCOldie and Aituk7 like this.
  14. JonMc

JonMc Striker

Yeah but some more than others. Hitchens springs to mind.

The other journalists did manage to obey the rules though. To be fair. Only one didn't.

15. The Muffin Man

Which bit are you struggling with, do you think it couldnt happen again? If people like Tommy Robinson are allowed to grow their support, if groups like the EDL, North East infedels, Football lads alliance are allowed to spout their bile and continue to grow then history suggests that this could very much happen again. Again, watch the two speeches and let me know what the difference is? We had football lads allicance thugs attacking cops in Sunderland 3 weeks ago, its already starting man.

16. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

I've seen them both before.

They aren't remotely equivalent.

bryc1 likes this.
  17. bonsai

bonsai Midfield Lost Magpie

You need to take your tin foil hat off.

Man About Town likes this.
  18. Mrjardine

Mrjardine Winger

The U.K is home to 23,000 jihadists of varying degrees of risk yet all you do is rabbit on about Robinson and try to compare him to Hitler ffs!

You’re coming across as a complete crank!

NW10, bonsai and Aituk7 like this.
  19. The Muffin Man

Can you explain why, what is so different that makes you think one could result in the murder of 6 million jews but one is just innocent hatred of muslims that couldnt possibly end in the murder of muslims (even though it already has)

20. Aituk7

Aituk7 Winger

I could transcribe the entire clips for you. How are they related in any way shape or form? There's literally no crossover.